INTERNATIONAL COAL TRADE, INVESTMENT CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
“Coal Mongolia” is an annual international coal trade, investment conference and exhibition where main objectives are to attract investment in Mongolian coal industry, introduce new technologies, improve coal export, trade, transportation and logistics as well as to strengthen competitiveness of Mongolian Coal Industry in the Asian market and has been successfully organized since 2011. This year “Coal Mongolia-2019” is going to be held for the 9th year on September 5-6th, 2019 in Shangri-La Hotel, Ulaanbaatar. This year’s conference motto will be “Lead the market” and we are delighted to welcome you participate in Mongolia’s biggest coal trade and investment conference and exhibition.
To hear opinions of top global researchers on coal market and price forecast.
Business networking opportunities with leaders of the industry.
To get informed about industry policy, planning updates and new projects.
To get introduced with new investment projects.
To enhance company sales.
To acquire information about advanced technology price and their productivity.
Business expansion opportunity at lower cost and in short time.
- Zoljargal.J, Executive Director, Mongolian Coal Association, Main organizer of the Coal Mongolia-2019
- Li Zhongmin, Vice President, General Secretary, China Coal Transportation and Distribution Association, Co-organizer of the Coal Mongolia-2019
(Live stream - Bloomberg TV Mongolia)
Moderator: Batmanlai.B, Deputy Director, Bloomberg TV Mongolia (National News
Topic: New Mongolian product coming to the coal market
Topic: Current implemented projects of Mongolian Railway SOSC
Moderator: Bold-Erdene.S, Editer in Chief, Asia Mining Magazine
- Mergen.R, Head of Policy Planning Department, Ministry of Road and Transport Development of Mongolia
- Tsengel.B, Executive Director, Mongolian Railway SOSC
- Artur.B, Head of Policy Implementation and Coordination Department, Railway and Sea, Ministry of Road and Transport Development of Mongolia
- Representative of National Transportation Center
Moderator: Lhagvabaatar.N, Vice Director, Head of Human Resources Deputy, Erdenes Mongol LLC